Mohammad Zarbalizadeh-Network Security Expert & Consultant
• planning, designing, implementing, and maintaining secure and efficient information technology networks.
• Design of the networks may include a wide range of recommendations that make up a total Information Technology or IT infrastructure.
• Creating networks from scratch or taking an existing one and enhancing any or all components associated with the business tool
• Evaluating the needs of clients, preparing detailed documents of requirements to create a secure networking structure that will meet those needs.
• Extensive research on SDN and OpenFlow
• Significant grasp of Cloud Computing
• Deep understanding of Routing/Switching concepts and Service Provider related technologies
• Understanding, design & implementation of Network Security based on Cisco Security solutions including Secure Access, Secure DC Solution, SecureX & TrustSec, and Juniper solutions for Enterprise Networks, Public Sector & SP security
• Experienced in installation and configuration of high-end devices and related Service Modules and appliances
• Experience of Microsoft and Linux networks
• Understanding and Experience of Virtualization on VMware vSphere ESX solutions
• Solid hands-on experience in network design, configuration, and troubleshooting
• Experience of Monitoring and Network Analysis
• Reliable, hardworking, comfortable, effective as team worker and individual contributor, with excellent skills of leadership